Application and Items Needed
We provide the most effective mortgage products in the market and are happy to assist you to make sure that your new home loan fits with your overall financial plan and goals.
Please take a minute to begin your loan application online.
Here are a few things we will need to process your loan:
- Pay stubs for last 30 days showing current pay amounts, rates and year-to-date figures.
- W-2’s for last (2) years.
- Tax returns (all pages) for the last 2 years
- 2 Most Current Official Bank Statement. (ALL PAGES, Must be in Statement format, E-Statements are acceptable but online printouts of the registry will not be accepted)
- Home Owner’s Insurance Agent’s Name and Phone Number. If you would like recommendations for Insurance we would be happy to provide that.
- Copy of current mortgage statements for any real estate owned (if applicable)
- Voluntary Documentation Consent Form (download here)
- Borrower’s Certification and Authorization (download here)
For Purchase Transactions
- Fully executed copy of the Real Estate Purchase Contract (REPC) and all addenda
- Copy of Cleared Earnest Money Deposit Check, both front and back. This may in most cases be obtained online from your Bank. If you paid with a certified or cashier’s check, then a copy of that check will suffice.
This should be about all we need to get started so please review and as always, feel free to call with any questions!
Thanks and talk to you soon,
For some documents, it may be feasible to scan the documents with your phone and send them in. If you do so, please use a scanning app. I have listed two of my favorites below. Please make sure to adjust the settings and send the documents in a PDF format instead of an image format. Also, please crop the documents (to remove the counter top or kitchen table) so they are clean and neat. Thanks!